fuck with it..found this recipe at http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/eggless-tofu-spinach-quiche/Detail.aspx. let the chickens live.
* 1 (8 ounce) container tofu
* 1/3 cup rice milk
* 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
* 1/2 teaspoon pepper
* 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
* 1 teaspoon minced garlic
* 1/4 cup diced onion
* 2/3 cup shredded soy Cheddar cheese
* 1/2 cup shredded soy Swiss cheese
* 1 unbaked 9 inch pie crust
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a blender, combine tofu and milk; process until smooth, adding more milk if necessary. Blend in salt and pepper.
3. In a medium bowl, combine spinach, garlic, onion, Cheddar cheese, Swiss cheese and tofu mixture. Mix well, and pour into prepared pie crust.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until set and golden brown on top. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.