THE BODY OF A MAN..THE MIND OF A HAMBURGER

THIS IS WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE IN MY ROOM.
Purple rayne on my parade by hamblogggerman.blogspot

The triton on smash. HBOOOGIE on mash. i came for the cash but ill settle for hug. sunlight crew scientific growing like a nug. shining like love in a crucial situation. were the x factor in this brutal equation. blow up the silence and speak on the truth as i see. as i be it. lets grow. lets go. Turn it up and let the whole world know were traveling time. leaving my body more often then i leave my house. chilling on my couch with the universal spirit of whats good!!! and thats whats good!! got flavor like chile quilles. sweat lounge you know the dilly. its an old family recipe. psycho erotic Psilocybic tendacies. taken me to ecstacy. Damn this beat always gets the best of me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment